Hello Baby Card With Mama Elephant Stamps (Clean And Simple)

With a relative of mine welcoming a new little one to the world soon, I figured I should see what I could do to make a card for them to say hello to the little guy or girl (we don't know yet, they wanted it to be a surprise)! I have a set from Mama Elephant called New Family with just the most adorable little animals in it. I decided to go with a fox and a baby along with a couple of the sentiments too. 



All of the stamps I used came from the same set including the sentiment on the inside which I don't have pictured here. I used my wonderful Copics to color them in (YR16, YR68,C-0, C-2, and BG53 for the foxes and G43, YG63, and YG67 for the grass). 

It's a standard A2 with the front panel cut at 5 1/4 by 4 and I used Whisper White Cardstock from Stampin' Up, though any paper that can handle Copics works too! I can't recommend the heavy Bazzill paper for it however since I've noticed my Copics tend to bleed on it. I still love it for card making and stamping since it is absolutely perfect for sturdy cards, but try another one for Copics if you can! It really is just a clean and simple card...nothing too crazy today! 


I will be submitting this card to a few challenges...all of which you all should go do by the way! It's fun to challenge yourself and be inspired by other crafters. You have nothing to lose! Here are the Blogs I'll be submitting this one:

  1. Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog---> Something New Challenge 
  2. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog---> Something New Challenge
  3. My Time to Craft Challenge Blog---> Something New Challenge

I know I've been doing a lot of challenges lately, but I enjoy challenging myself instead of always doing my own thing. Of course, I love that too, but why not see what my limits are as a crafter and find some people and ideas that inspire me for later projects? I recommend trying a challenge at least once to see how fun it is! 
What are you guys up to this weekend?

Love you all!
Pipsy
(Mattie)

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. this is so very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful, elegant card. Lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top